Using SEMrush and AnswerThePublic, we will take a closer look at how to find blog topics your readers are looking for:
- Keyword Research – Look at the existing topics on your site (and your competitorsâ€™ sites).
- Discover Ideas – Using both tools in concert.
- Make a Plan
Create and support this content; consider other avenues for gathering ideas, feedback, and promotion.
- Step 1: Discover Keywords- Type your domain name into SEMrush
- Step 2: Examine Organic Keywords – See what you rank for. (Branded, etc.)
- Step 3: Discover Competition And repeat the process for each competitor to find more keywords.
You can also utilize SEO Ideas within SEMrush. This area of the tool will analyze which pages are recognized by Google as landing pages â€“and it will suggest new landing pages for you to create.