Black Swan – High-Impact and Hard-to-Predict
The Black Swan event is a high-impact, hard-to-predict and rare event that is beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance, and technology.
A Black-Swan Scenario examines the influence of highly improbable and unpredictable events that have a massive impact. However, with change comes opportunity: – think Brexit. For the majority, the possibility the UK might leave the European Union is a major source of concern. The truth is, that with any change comes the opportunity for new business models. Concepts like the Estonian eResidency program may leapfrog other EU economies and become an entry point for US-based businesses, willing to start operations in the European market.
The Black Swan examines the influence of highly improbable and unpredictable events that have a massive impact. Black Swans are often considered as significant risks in the business plan. But black swans are a massive business opportunity for digital businesses prepared to rapidly shift their value proposition.
Black Swan as a Business Opportunity
You know the Blue Ocean Strategy, which comes with a great quote: „The best way to beat the competition is to stop trying to beat the competition.“ Going-to-market in a mature market like Germany is like dipping into a red ocean. You will have to fight many hungry sharks unless you have a clear differentiation strategy. Why not address a single use-case, thatÂ´s ignored by the market incumbents.
Black Swan Go-to-market Strategy
In a business context, the nature of a black swan is that it represents an event or combination of events that impact the business in a significant manner. Since no one can predict the future, how do we gain an understanding of what we don’t know? One approach is to use the most critical assumptions underlying the strategy as a context for understanding how much a black swan might hurt.
The Black-Swan Go-to-market
- Define strategic assumptions. In effect, strategic assumptions are your âwhite swansâ because they reflect your view of the environment in which the enterprise will operate during the planning horizon.
- Develop contrarian statements. These statements negate the strategic assumptions. If the assumptions are managementâs âwhite swans,â the related contrarian statements are potential âblack swans.â They frame the impact that could seriously damage the companyâs ability to execute its strategy. Recognize that not all contrarian statements are black swans. Look for the statements that are likely to have the greatest impact on the company if they were to transpire. They should reflect situations that would likely arise from events in which the organization currently lacks sufficient information and that management would likely rationalize after the fact as: âWhy didnât we see it coming?â
Black swans and scenario based go to market strategies
They are short and specific illustrations of a generalized interaction design with a system. Most often, they consist of a few paragraphs that describe what a sample customer might do. For any possible scenario, you can pre-design workflows and escalations. This may sound inefficient but can become a powerful go-to-market strategy. Especially when black swan scenarios can turn a red-ocean market opportunity into a blue-ocean market opportunity. HereÂ´s a blueprint, how you can prepare yourself for the market opportunity, most of your competitors are missing out.
Determine who the key customers are and design a solution that meets their needs.
- Find out who the customers are
- Determine their goals
- Analyze the tasks they perform to meet goals
- Narrate the interactions
- Determine the business goals
- Create the branding bridge
We give you the insights required for an effective briefing
A dedicated and targeted market analysis via interviewing selected potential customers will make any market entry decisions stand on solid ground. We will gather information such as main competitors, their approaches, market size, dominating technologies, and price structures. e.g…What are your potential customers currently using? When are your potential customers planning to change? Who is currently supplying them? Without an effective briefing, your ambitions can hardly be in line with local partners.
Competitive monitoring is the process of monitoring conversations around specific phrases, words or brands, and then leveraging them to discover opportunities or create content for those audiences.Â Itâs more than watching mentions and comments pour in via your social profiles, mobile apps or blogs. If youâre only paying attention to notifications, youâre missing a huge group of people that are talking about you, your brand and your product. You will achieve the best result by installing a set of activities plus corresponding workflows, which we call a competitiveÂ monitoring program.
How we can be your local stealth partner
Extensive Market Research and Hyper Segmentation,
Analyzing the pain points and opportunities of buy side, sell side, competition
Defining attractive local market niches, black-swan scenarios, the execution model
Getting in touch with the key individuals and organizations
Attacking the market as the black swan opportunity arises.
We use workflows and canned responses
We use a set of automated workflows and canned responses to give you free access to our own content and curated workflows across time zones and time of day. Please be patient with some bugs you may experience – and let us know about any issue you come across.
Simple Content Triggered Download
Drip Email workflows with canned responses
Canned responses and automation matters
Automation can be an incredibly efficient and effective way to drive traffic and channel communication (pre-sales and post-sales).
HereÂ´s, how chatbots and automation can be used. The overall measurable objective of this initiative is to make your customers happy by automating the basics but still keeping the data why things happened.
With any of todayÂ´s tools available thereÂ´s no reason for waiting.
Premium content and localized workflows will make the difference in the effectiveness of the sales efforts.
Automating the basics.
First, letÂ´s assume, that the 50 most common questions stand for 80% of the service requests.
Second, letÂ´s assume that answering these questions does not harm your intellectual property or lower your competitive edge.
Third, data indicates that among consumers who have used social media for customer service, the most common reason for doing so was to seek an instant response from a company about a service issue (50%).
The chatbot opportunity
What exactly is a chatbot?
A chatbot is a smart online identity that communicates with a company or a person digitally on your behalf, usually via text or messaging apps. As a chatbot can turn anything you want into a conversation. You can continue to do what you love doing while your bot interacts with the world like you.
How to use a chatbot?
Bots are a quick and easy solution to the app clutter problem, allowing a comfortable customer experience thatâs intuitive and immediate. There is no learning curve, and no advanced skills are required. What seems like a shift in perception now is just going back to the basics. With a smartphone in everyoneâs pocket, texting is almost second nature.
Customer service and Branding for business
Chatbots are a quick and easy solution to the app clutter problem, allowing a comfortable customer experience thatâs intuitive and immediate.
Chatbots can assist businesses by automating aspects of interactions and by analyzing customers‘ conversations with human agents to speedily surface relevant information that can create a more seamless experience. Chatbots are augmenting the customer service manager, rather than replacing them.
If you called a service agency, the interaction would be completely human-to-human, with the chatbot on the back-end aggregating data and processing the conversation, and then suggesting appropriate responses using predictive analytics to provide the agent with correct answers. The customer success agent gives it the green light, and it’s sent through to the customer.
Implementing chatbots addresses, that customers are interacting with a human agent, who can ensure the appropriate action is being offered while providing an element of empathy. Plus, the customer service role is being made more efficient with the help of data-driven and automated suggested responses.
Chatbots and the beauty of super-distribution
Comments to other peopleâs blog posts and contacting individuals through email, instant messenger, and social media requires the production of situational and contextual content. Proposals and contracts are typically both situational and contextual.
My favorite use cases for automatization
Get More Meetings based on local content
- Enable your Sales Team to book more meetings and fill their calendars without the back and forth.
- Book a Qualified Meeting via chatbot. Spend time with only your best leads by qualifying them with the chatbot before they book a meeting.
- Book a Pre-Qualified Meeting via chatbot. Using the IP address of your visitor, know whoâs a good fit and only book meetings with your best leads.
Get More Leads based on local content
- Whether you need more leads or better leads, each playbook is tailored to connecting you to the right prospects.
- Have More Qualified Conversations via chatbot. Let the chatbot qualify and surface your best leads for you.
- Pre-Qualify Anonymous Leads. Using the IP address of your visitor, know who is going to be a good fit before they even start talking to you and qualify them further with a chatbot.
Engage Your Visitors based on local content
- Greet your visitors and show them targeted messages based on who they are. Run promotions, nurture repeat visitors, drive paid traffic, and more.
- Have Sales Conversations On Your Pricing Page. Use a playbook to engage visitors on your pricing page during business hours and have more real-time sales conversations.
- Drive Traffic with a Targeted Message On Your Homepage. Youâre already driving traffic to your website. Use a playbook to make the most of it by showing a targeted message to drive engagement.
- Run a Promotion with a Full-Screen Takeover. Drive more engagement on your site and run a promotion to get the attention of visitors by announcing a promotion on your homepage with a playbook
Send updates, nurture leads, and keep prospects in the loop by sending emails.
- Send A One-Time Email. Get your message out to a segment of people with a one-time email blast.
- Send An Automated Email. Automatically email your leads when they take a certain action so you reach them at the perfect time using dynamic segments.